We offer a broad spectrum of semi-finished Aerospace Certified Materials as well as the unparalleled expertise needed to consult our customers in finding the right material for their specific requirements.
Professional on-site engineering and consultancy services in technical support of projects from earliest stages of CAD design to pre-manufacture. Redesign of aviation components from metal to plastics for weight saving projects.
Krüger Aviation is located in one of the most important aviation centers in the world. Hamburg is the third-largest civil aviation capital after Seattle (USA) and Toulouse (France).
Our dedicated aerospace division
- Total Area: 2,700 m²
- Office: 500 m²
- Shop Floor: 1,800 m²
- Warehouse: 400 m²
Additional space is available through the production facilities of the Group. Our production area measures over 10,000 m².
Meeting the increasing demands of the aviation industry and fulfilling our customers’ needs have been, and always will be, the main focus of The Krüger Group.
To achieve this goal, we officially changed our structure on January 1, 2016, founding Krüger Aviation GmbH, a technologically advanced manufacturing company dedicated entirely to supplying the modern aviation industry.
- Component Services
- Materials Advice and Supply
- Technical Support
- Innovation Center
Arthur Krüger Group
- Medium-sized company with approx. 180 employees
- Located across three sites in Barsbüttel, to the east side of Hamburg, Germany
- 15,000 m² of production and storage areas
- Nearly 100 years in the industry
- 100% family-owned; currently managed by fourthgeneration leaders Carola Keller and Nils KrüAnnual turnover of approx. EUR 30 milli