§ 1 Information about the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
(1) In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller in accordance with Art. 4 Section 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Krüger Aviation GmbH
Tel.: +49 40 6 70 52-400
General Manager: Nils Krüger, Nils Stoll
company registration number: HRB 1400 RE
commercial register court: Amtsgericht Lübeck
VAT registration number: DE811383367
see also our Imprint / Legal Notice
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information about the use of the website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to make our website available to you and maintain it’s stability and security (The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Zugriffsstatus / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes browser
– Operating system and its surface
– Language and version of the browser software.
– Transient cookies (see b to this effect)
– Persistent Cookies (see c to this effect)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you as a result may not be able to use all features of this website.
f) Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, eg. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 The Use of other features of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we will use to grant you these services and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) In part, we may employ external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties, if promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us along with partners. More information will be provided as we collect your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data for the future after your declaration of revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising revocation under the following contact details:
Krüger Aviation GmbH
Tel.: +49 40 6 70 52-400
§ 6 Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the “extended privacy mode”, i.e. that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
§ 7 Use of Data for postal Advertising and your Right to object
In addition, we reserve the right to use your first and last name as well as your postal address for our own advertising purposes, e.g. to send interesting offers and information about our products by letter. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the context of a weighing up of interests, in a promotional approach by our customers in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
The advertising mailings are provided as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider, to which we pass on your data.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for these purposes at any time by sending a message to the contact option described above.
§ 8 Credit check
(1) If you order from us and we provide advance delivery of goods, e.g. When buying on account, it is for the conclusion of the contract in accordance with Art. 22 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO required to obtain identity and credit information from specialized service providers (credit reference agencies). For this purpose, we will transfer your personal data required for a credit check to the following companies:
Creditreform Pinneberg Wall KG
Appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedom and legitimate interests will be taken into account. You have the opportunity to express your point of view and to challenge the decision by making contact with the contact options described below. After completion of the contract, your data processed for this purpose will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and which we inform you in this statement.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access of third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted.
§ 9 Google WebFonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) for consistent presentation of fonts. When you visit a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
– End of the Privacy and Data Protection Declaration –